Monday, July 1, 2013

Mango Shake with a twist

I love mangoes and mango shake is something I am crazy about. I don't like to miss even a day in summers without mango shake. I am going to share my version of mango shake here which I always crave for. So here we go :

Ingredients :
  1. 1 ripe mango
  2. 500ml chilled milk
  3. 2 table spoon sugar
  4. 2 table spoon ruh afza (my secret)
  5. some almonds and walnuts for garnishing
  6. Ice cubes
Method :

  • Add pealed and deseeded  mango in a jar.
  • Add sugar and ruh afza and grind it to a smooth paste.
  • Add milk and grind again.
  • Add ice cubes and grind.
  • Pour it into glass and garnish with almond flakes and small pieces of walnuts.

Try it and let me know your reviews on this version of mango shake.

1 comment:

  1. I am living far away from my parents that is why i have to make food for myself. But i am glad, i have found your post while searching for the cadeau voor papa online.

    ReplyDelete